Fishing in Fort Lauderdale
- Three fighting chairs in the cockpit for those multiple hookups on mahi mahi, bonitas or sailfish.
- A custom fish box to keep your catch ice cold.
- A custom 100 gallon in deck well to keep live baits frisky so you can catch your dream fish.
- Penn International and Shimano tackle from 12# to 100#, we’ve got it covered.
- A large transom “tuna door” to slide that fish of a lifetime through.
- Inside we have two clean staterooms, a step down kitchen loaded with all the comforts of home, and most important a CLEAN full size bathroom.
- The salon “cabin” is fully air conditioned with a full size couch and two chairs.
- A cooler full of ice is provided for your beverages and the fridge for your appetizers or sandwiches.
- On the bridge 2 fish finders help locate the big ones for you.
- A vhf and am/fm radio, cd player for your favorite music you wish to bring and GPS rounds out the electronic package to help find those secret spots to fish.
- There are two bench seats for comfortable seating on the bridge with Capt. Mike. Enjoy the view of Fort Lauderdale Fishing and the salt air on the way in and out from the fishing grounds.
Local Knowledge is 43′ Hatteras sport fishing boat that has recently undergone an interior and exterior refit. Unlike many charter boats, Local Knowledge is safe, clean, and comfortable.